Monday, January 4, 2010

Absolute Alternative Army

I want to start a coalition of sorts.  This is not your mother's  AAA.  This is about healthy choices, integrity and staying conscious in the wake of change.  I have many friends who want to do great things.  Jared's Farm2FrontDoor movement is going to take off.  He is pushing eating locally, seasonally and mindfully.  Sheri in an entrepreneurial acupuncturist as is my brother, who is also exploring energy work.  And I am a nutritional therapist and cycling instructor always looking for the next energizing workout.  My goal is to educate my clients about food and supplementation. But there is also meditation, Buddhism and yoga which have been inflential in keeping me calmly energized and focused towards my personal goals.  But what if we added other like minded people?  People who want to make the world a better place.  Spirituality allows us to bond with nature.  Supporting local Farmers engages us in a dialogue regarding being mindful about where our food comes from.  Then there is Beaver's Chef, Jonathon Johnson who supports the local movement and buys organic produce for his kitchen.  If you are reading this, twitter me at holhealthgirl and add your name.  Join the movement of entrepreneurs who care about prevention, holistic health, outdoor exercise, and bonding to nature and a clean environment.  Make this a year to start the Army moving forward!

A Votre Sante and Happy New Year!!!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Jennifer. Get that army going. Dave and I have committed to making 2010 the year that we live healthier and leave a smaller footprint!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete